Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thanks for you all...make my Convo so colourful..!!!

Here, is my token of appreciation to you all!



First of all, i would like to thanks my parents and all my family members...Thanks for all the way come from Jitra, Kedah...





Dear my sister Ai Yin, i am so excited that we can graduate together...
Thanks for accompany me in my University life..we share notes, share food and share everything...Bcos of you my Uni life is so wonderful...Wish you all the best in your future...


______________________________





............Chee Aik & Sok Fang...Thanks for the flowers...
Very suprise to receive your flowers from Ah How...
i like the bear especially!!!




All the members in 1st college...Thanks for coming...
Thanks for all the cheers and crazies...
Thanks for the members who throw me up to the sky..
Thanks for all the 1st years juniors that still come although you not even know who am i...
Thanks for all the college frens that accompany me throughout 4 years of my college life..







Buddy Family
...Thanks for coming with the great banner and the nice ballons...
i feel so proud of our buddies line and i like the banner so much!!!
Thanks for the Sunflowers and also the gift...Nice watch!!
I am thinking that I will sure remember you all as i must wear the watch everyday...
Thanks Siew Wee for the Dior perfume... i like the smell so much!Thanks for your notes!!Thanks for everything....
Thanks Catherine & Gary...Final year alr, must work harder...All the best to you!!
Thanks Chia Hui for the great arrangement of the convocation, as stated in your message, althoght we cant spend much time on the convocation day, but i will keep your wishes and all the sweet memories in my heart forever...Starting point of working life also mean the ending point of school life..Do appreciate the time that you can still spend in college and faculty..It is hard only when exam is approaching....Haha!!
Henry, Siew Lee and Kang Hong...2nd years already..Good Luck for your Moot!!!
1st year buddies, i m sorry that i can remember the name...but i can recognize the face..Haha!
Thanks for coming..Still got long way to go...Anyhow, law is really interesting..keep the passion!!!!All the best to you all...




Thanks my dearest boyfriend - Chong Yee
Thanks for all the love, guidance, courage and blessings you have given to me.
I must say that no word can describe my appreciation and i really so shock that you still come my convo right after the car accident...i m glad that you are safe...Thanks god!!
Thanks for the present and be my personal photographer and driver...






Jian Chong, Jia Jie, Yan Nee,Wai Li, Bi Xin, Yee and the YLS (马大摇篮手)members ...
(Sorry, i not remember who else the person that Jia Jie told me...let me ask him again..)

Thanks for the bear...







PTUM 05
- Kian Ho, Kian Wah, Mei Lan, Qiu Xia, Sam, Ching Ching, Ching Yaw, Chui Leng, Alvin, LingFong, JinLong, Judy and Eng Foo... Thanks for the card and also the gift...That is really a good effort!!!I like it so much as all of pictures make me refresh my memories of the PTUM...All the members, dont forget the next trip we will want to go Singapore ya!!!






Thanks Yin Yee and Soon Tat...Travel all the way from Kedah to attend my convocation!!!
Thanks for the dolls... Very unexpected!!!! i so happy to own it!!!

Thanks for helping me to carry all the flowers and gifts...
I am so sorry for not take you all walk around as the time consuming...
As you know, i am rushing to Studio and take family photo that day..
Anyhow i hope that both of you really enjoy this trip in KL..





Thanks my ex-roomate Yen Yen...I like the card very much..it's so creative!!!!



Thanks for lovely junior- Chui Yen...The red colour of the flowers is so sharp...
Damn surpise to receive your flowers...Hope you do well in the rest of the years of your studies...




Thanks Yit Chia, Hui Xin and also little mei mei for the hand made roses...
The Roses is so nice...it is great in picture as well...




Thanks the twins- Ming Chian and Ming Kun for the cute pooh bear...
Well, Congratulations for your convo as well....


Hmm...There is still a list of ppl that i must write my appreciation..Let me find another day to post up la...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! you got many friends! =D hehe....congratz ;)

Carrie_Nice9 said...

nkw@i...Thanks!!!I love social and make more frens...Nice to meet u!!

Victoria Yin Yin said...

congratz for ur graduate ^^

Fatty Jean said...

haiz sweetie ...congratulation to you n ur sister
im so sorry cant attend
when free, go out yam cha together ya

Carrie_Nice9 said...

Yin yin, Thanks!!

Jean, Thanks!No prob, dun forget next friday appointment ya!!