Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Agents Provident Fund

You ever hear about this??

My boss throw me a question:"whether the Agents Provident Fund can be garnished?" and ask me to research on it. Frankly, i never even hear about this....
Nearly two weeks already i struggle and look upon this topic...
After i google and search around...i know that it is sth about insurance fund.
I suspect none of you know unless you doin insurance now....haha!!
But, you know...I try to ask many frens who do insurance...noone can give me the answer.

Stress!!!

Today afternoon, i suddenly got some idea to do it!!!You know how i get to know the things??
I pretend that i m someone else..and call to AIA insurance company and ask for it!!Haha~
At last i get the answer!!!!

Tomoro i have to call again and tell them i want to garnish one of the Agents' said fund..
Hopefully that person cant remember my sweet voice lar~~

3 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

哈哈, 你的注意也是很厉害呢...
希望你可以得到你要的答案哦...

Janelle said...

ha...they cant do anyhting even if they recognized you..

Carrie_Nice9 said...

Akira~ Haha~what a good idea rite...i really get the answer btw...

Janelle_l~ today i call them again ...pretend is another person again..haha!!And they actually give me more details i need...kakaka!!!