Thursday, April 30, 2009

I am the members of the Bar!

Today is my long call. Being call to the Bar is one of the most momentous occasions of a lawyer’s life. In other words, from today, i will registered on the Rolls of the High Court and has an ‘exclusive right to appear and plead in all Courts of Justice in Malaysia according to the law in force in those Courts’.

I would like to take this opportunity to extend my sincere gratitude and appreciation to the people who have made this auspicious day a reality:
1. To both my beloved parents and all my siblings who gave me never-ending care and support in all my endeavours and challenges;
2. To my master for his guidance in teaching me the ropes and imparting his knowledge and experience to me beginnings in the legal profession.
3. Lastly, to all my relatives and friends for all the friendship, affection and support through ups and downs.

Yeah! Finally, I am the members of the bar...

33 comments:

shhing_慧 said...

我第一次在你家做沙发。。。哈哈。。。。

shhing_慧 said...

恭喜你咯,已是正式律师哦=)

Akira 思胜 said...

兄弟, 恭喜你哦! 呵呵...

几时要请吃哦? XD

SamSam said...

恭喜恭喜。。。。。 :)

zzhen said...

你穿的制服
好有型!!

boey said...

congraz...
hehe~
wen wana treat us makan makan?

歪歪 aka Kay said...

恭喜哦~成為了律師!

這條路不容易走,加油!!!

winterbaby said...

恭喜你~~呵呵!成了律师哦~~很棒!!

Shin said...

恭喜你!你看起來好有氣勢~^^

ChLoE said...

Congratulation!!!

veronica said...

我也来送上我的祝福!恭喜恭喜!

changyang1230 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
changyang1230 said...

Wow that's a big day for you! Congratulations! :)

7号街隐士 said...

Yeah!Finally !
Advocate and Solicitor in Malaysia^^

Feeling said...

Congrates! =)

Agnes said...

Congrats!!

绮绮 ♥ said...

你姐姐呢?

也和你一样?

yingjun said...

好棒哦~
真羡慕你呢^^
恭喜哦!

Ivan Liaw said...

恭喜你啊!! 为我国的法律公正而努力!

tunadolphi said...

Congratulations!

Jaleen said...

恭喜恭喜!!往后还要继续加油哦!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

恭喜!!!恭喜!!!

Aris Min said...

congra to u ya~
恭喜你!!~

我最近也刚成为一个真正的记者~
我们一起加油咯!~

Vivian Ng said...

你真的好棒!!加油!!!

三吉 said...

恭喜你。。。希望你今后成为一位有正义感但是又有钱的律师

sock peng said...

恭喜!!恭喜!!

Beverly's Secret said...

Congrats~~ all the best to you!!!

*小霜 said...

恭喜恭喜!!

potato said...

你是又美丽又有才能的律师哦。。

c@therine said...

来恭喜你!

Jess said...

恭喜恭喜。。。

彩虹~天空绚丽的点缀 said...

律师小姐,你好!!!

很开心看到你当上律师了哦!!!

嘉麗 ChiaLi said...

穿上制服,觉得很帅~