Tuesday, July 05, 2011

No Chinese

Sigh...my beloved computer finally send for repair and luckily i have my hubby one to online, fb, ps, and play cityville..
So sorry for no Chinese in this computer and i have to blog in English.
Here, post up a pre-wedding photo that i feel very special and i really appreciate.Photobucket
I am the first one to wear this wedding gown for shooting and we have been told that this was a designer gown.
The mask that we wear is bought by us from Jusco. Before the shooting, i really scared that my bad idea will actually ruin the photos, but now i know i made the right decision. I love this photo so much! And i guess all of you who are watching there would most probably like too.Photobucket


Photobucket

Have a quite update of myself here.
I have do nothing for my wedding preparation. Even the "New Room" yet to renovation.
In fact, i am very frustrated with my current work recently. Somehow, i still think that i want to back to KL... stay with my sister... work in better working environment.
Too many mistake and problem files entirely discourage me from practise here.Photobucket
I really hope that i can still enjoy life but not everyday fill the time with the no ending works and tears.
When i voice this to my hubby, he ask me to be strong as all problem will have solution. He told be no to go KL again as he need me to be with him... and his word totally melt my heart so i have no excuse to leave him. Photobucket
Anyway, i know that i cant do whatever i like or leave the problems with no responsibility, all problems will be solved one day.

Photobucket

I went for interview as a part time make up artist in Bridal House. Shock? I just want to do something that i like before my marriage. Thanks my hubby always be the one who support my decision and i hope i can start the part time job soon! Photobucket



8 comments:

孤Owl的王子- Nick Goh said...

the photo was very nice and special, very beautiful!!!!
congratulation to you both :)

Carrie_Nice9 said...

thanks孤傲的王子 ...

~珊姑娘~ said...

hey the photo is reli nice & special!!! & u look slim jor!!! so pretty =)

*小霜 said...

nice.

Vincent Cho said...

我期待能看到更多的照片呢!^^

Carrie_Nice9 said...

Shan~ Thanks for praise~ Now gain weight jor lo~

Xiao Shuang~ Thanks~

Vincent~ Slowly will post up! Stay Tune~

Sherry said...

why ur computer no chinese? i tot every computer should have nowadays, it can be found in control panel --> language there right?

i cannot accept a computer without chinese, i definitely will throw it away... haha!!!

三吉 said...

so special your photo...很有feel哦。。。