Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Little girl's dream

Most little girls dream of visiting Disneyland. It is my dream too since i am still a little girl watching Disney cartoon at home. My father is previously the video tape shop's owner (last time dont have VCD/DVD, only have video tape) and i m so lucky to have the latest cartoon to watch always.

In year 2007, I went to Hong Kong with my family but miss the chance to visit Disneyland Hong Kong. Many said that Disneyland Hong Kong is quite small and still under construction during that time. Thus, the elderly decided not to go Disneyland. My dream is still a dream.

I decided to make my dream come true. Disneyland Paris. Please wait for me and see you soon in next year!!

Anyone know the best deal for entrance ticket to Disneyland Paris? Shall i purchase 2 days 2 park so that i can have more time for my long-waited dream?

Anyone know the best deal for the accommodation in Paris?

Please assist me if you can share with me the info to make my dream come true.

Dream~ Dream~ Dream~

3 comments:

YT said...

Paris Disneyland is FUN! It is less crowded (as it is not one of the top tourist place in Paris) if you avoided school holidays and weekends.

I bought the 1 day 2 parks one last time cos it is much cheaper and worth it.

As for accommodation, u can consider MontMarte area as it is usually cheaper than in the city itself yet there's train accessible to all places around. That is if you are looking for affordable locations. If u want good hotels, the ones along Champs Elysees should be the best :)

Have fun fulfilling ur dream!

I love Disneyland too!

Vincent Cho said...

羡慕ing…我也很希望自己能过来这个迪士尼呢… >.<

Aris Min said...

Disneyland is all people dream!
i been go HK before, its small but yet still touch =) coz is my little dream also =)

never bored with going many time!
look forward to your dream!nice 9!