Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Singapore trip

I went to Singapore to help out and attend my cousin's wedding.
Tuesday, my mom, my untie, sis and i went to Bugis street...There are actually two prominent shopping areas in Bugis, namely Bugis Junction and Bugis Village. Bugis Junction is a large, modern shopping centre whereas Bugis Village, just across the street, is a pasar malam -styled (night market) shopping space that has dark, narrow corridors and is crammed with small stalls selling cheap clothes, bags, watches and food. (a bit same with our china town)... i bought myself a bag there..hehe!!
Wednesday, my cousin's wedding date. The wedding ceremony is situated at Amara Hotel which near to Tanjong Pagar MRT station...i am the Emcee for the ceremony..damn nervous!!!Luckily not muct mistake i had done...
Thursday, i went shopping with my mom and sis. We also went to Singapore river there take photo...My mom bought a lot of thing for herself and her friends...At night, we went to orchard road to see Christmas tree..Very excited that Christmas is coming soon..
Friday, we went to the Fo Ya Shi temple...i take lots of photo...Due to raining day, we cancel the plan go to Sentosa.Hopefully next time got chance to visit again...
Saturday, i m in Malaysia...

No comments: