Thursday, February 11, 2010

My New Life in PENANG Island

Sorry for not blogging for the pass 10 days...
I am busy, busy, busy, and busy...

For everybody information, i am now in Penang Island!

I think is time to write a short update...
Hmm, in fact i feel guilty to my blog and readers of no new post ^^
I cant type Chinese as i m using the office computer now...
Also, too bad i cant online at the place i currently stay
I guess there is some problem to my laptop wireless because cannot really detect the DNS
and i still no time to find out how to fix it....

Anyway, lets talk about the trip and my new life in Penang.

27th Jan 2010, i went to Bangkok... I fly from Alor Star to LCCT then only transit to Bangkok. Surprisingly met one old friend in Alor Star airport after quite many years we never meet each other. He is back for holidays and her sister wedding in Kuching. I believe he will have an enjoyable trip in Kuching! [This remind me of my incomplete Kuching Trip Post in my blog! -.-"]

I arrive KL on 30th Jan after crazily shopping in Bangkok, and the next day i went to Genting to see M-Girls concert, which performed by my best friend, Queenzy (members of M-Girls). Thanks Queenzy for the VIP seat. Initially i plan to go back PJ after the show, but i got a free Deluxe room in First World, which is given by Hai-O representative. So, i stay there for a nite and be the Poker Queen as the below pic: ^^ Chers!
1st of Feb, i come down from Genting and straight away go back to my old office to see my ex-boss and took my practicing certificate, then evening i fly back to my hometown Alor Star. Same day after i reach Alor Star, i drove to Penang. OMG, what a pack schedule!I only stay at home for one hour then leave my sweet home again!

I am now in PENANG safely. No worries, my friends! I'm gonna to miss you all!

About a week here already, still blur blur with everything especially always take the wrong turn. Many ppl told me that as long as you dint cross the Penang Bridge, you are still in Penang! So, what i need to do is always make sure my petrol is full... Hahaha..
Overall, I think Penang will be a great place to stay and i feel grateful every morning when i go to work... You know why? Because i can cleary see the scene of ocean! Wow, how romantic of my day!Haha~

And last, i want to deliver my special thanks to Akira... (Regarding what? Remember to follow my blog of subsequent post...Haha)

I start my new life, and i m really enjoy!


7 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

呵呵, 兄弟, 欢迎你来到槟城呢! 以后我们可以多多出来吃饭了呢! XD

孤Owl的王子- Nick Goh said...

wow,i like M-Girls!!!especially Queenzy...

welcome to penang too, although i am not penang people but i very near to penang...heeheheheheh

happy chinese new year!

sock peng said...

希望过年后,有机会和你相聚

Aris Min said...

keep enjoy your new life^^
Happy New Year!!!~

Jean said...

突然变英文了~

Somewhere in Singapore said...

When i go Penang, i can look for u liao ya, hehe...

Happy Lunar New Year to u...

Ivan Liaw said...

原来你已经搬去PENANG哦?

好久没上来了,也没写部落一阵了呢,
所以什么UPDATE都不知道。


新年快乐哦!