Thursday, April 19, 2007

ExamING!

Today is my first day of exam!
I found no words to describe how tension i am!
Yesterday night i slept at about 2:30am and today morning i woke up at 6:30am..
Everything is just because of the Jurisprudence paper!
I think, the jurisprudence paper is meant for those students who are very good in English and have ton of ideas. The studies of Jurisprudence is all about the legal philosophy and I actually not really like it. Why? Hmm.. The reason i don't like this subject is because i am not really good in English and i cant express my opinion in English fluently. I am thinking...how good if i can write in Chinese!Haha~
Anyway, i learn a lesson. That is : -
" I need to improve my English and my writing skill! " (Thats why i am blogging in English! ^o^)
Although I am nervous and stressful, but i am glad the exam is started finally. Once it start, i know where is the end! Haha..
Jia You!!! :)
Good Luck for all my friends who are having the exam too!
All the Best ya!
Lets Gambate!!
Fighting~

No comments: