Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I want to take orchestra!!!!!!

Aiyo...headache!!!!3rd year goin to start, hv to plan for what EL and ED to take...i want to take orchestra....anybody final year very kind hearted can help me to hold the course ah???Hopefully got lar...if u willing to hold the course for me..pls msg me ya!!!!thanks a lot!!!
Aiyo...so fast..goin to enter the 5th sem in UM...my 3rd year...i still not enough enjoy the life in University le...hmm..what project can join in this coming semester ya??!?!??hahaha...wat a hyper-active Law Student!!!Always think of joining activities...Senior said 3rd year is very hard to study wor..have to alert more...must concentrate in study already...
During this long holidays, i went back to my previous matriculation college to meet my previous lecturers...some of them said i really change a lot..actually i also not notice that..sigh!!They said i become very playful this time...not really concentrate in my studies anymore...yaya..i have to admit that..university life is too attractive, i cant control myself to enjoy it...hahaha!!?!#$%^
Aiyo...have to promise myself study hard in this coming semester lar...

No comments: